Services & Solutions Divisions
Consultancy & Contracting
OCG-KULLSS JV avail this opportunity to implore your good self that We are the Management, Business, Engineering, Consultancy and
Contracting Services Providers, having diversified experience in Management, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Implementation of
projects at National and International perspective in Consultancy as well as Contracting Services and Solutions.
i. Consultancy Services and Solutions
- Research and Development Study and Reports
- Preparation and Development of Feasibility Reports
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Environment and Ecology (EIA,IEE , Project performance and Analysis reports)
- Restructuring and Reorganization for Changed Management
- Negotiation and Contract Management
- Project Management. Planning, Preparation and Implementation
- Management Audit
- Human Resource Development (Training and Manual Development etc)
- Asset Valuation and Evaluation
- Event Management
- Telecommunication Networks
- IT and e-services
- Operations and Maintenance
- Quality (QA/QC) and Audit.
- Professional Trainings
ii. Contracting Services & Solutions
- 2D/3D Architecture Design
- Interiors, Animations, decorations Design.
- PREFAB work.
- Renovation & Maintenance work.
- Material supply
- MEP Mechanical Electrical Plumbing.
- Electrification & Computer Networking.
- Telecommunication Networks, RAN Optimization.
- Operations and Maintenance
- Quality (QA/QC) and Audit
- General Contracting.
Architecture & designing
Kull Engineering Services & Solutions (KULLSS) can undertake the 2D/3D Architecture design, Structure design, Elevation design, Cost
Estimation, Animations, decorations Design of a turn key project;
- 2D/3D Architectural design, Structure design, Elevation design, Cost Estimation of any kind of Building.
- 2D/3D Architecture design, Structure, Elevation of Telecommunication Network Infrastructure.
Kullss also provide quality 2D/3D Architecture design, Interiors, Animations, decorations Design for renovation & maintenance projects of
Interiors, Furniture, Glass, Aluminum work, Prefab structures and any kind of private & official work places i.e. Buildings, Apartments,
Bungalows, Houses, Plazas, Multinational companies offices, conference halls.
To meet the requirements and needs of the client’s activities in an strategic environment for Strategic Planning, Project Management,
Organizational Process Improvements/ Re-engineering, Operational Analysis, Organizational Development, Financial Analysis, Feasibility and
Cost / Benefit Studies , Project Evaluation and End Projects Reports, Kullss offer its services to the business community and industry.
Whether client need a team of experts to design and execute a plan or a role player to provide support to keep your projects on schedule,
within budget and inline with the organizational organization goal.
In Project Management you can count on Kullss for:
- Designing and implementing Project Management Control Systems,Managing large or complex projects.
- Planning and Budgeting: Automate the planning and budgeting process without undermining current decision-making processes.
- Organize: To schedule all the activities which are to be done.
- Control: Monitor and evaluation the activities by Daily work progress reporting. Weekly review meetings with client to assure the client satisfaction. Monthly review meetings.
- Reporting: Render formatted and interactive reports that make data accessible to a large number of people across an organization.
- Analytics: Integrate analytics to help quickly move from monitoring information to analyzing it to sharing it throughout the organization.
- Scorecards and Dashboards: Monitor performance and tie goals, status or trends to easy-to-consume KPIs.
- Training your project team on project management best practices.
Telecommunication Networks & Infrastructure
To deal with the increasing integration of business and Telecom issues, Kullss Telecom division will make sure to provide a full range of
Consultancy and Contracting Services & Solutions of Survey, Installations, Commissioning, Quality, Optimization, Audit for RAN, BSS, O&M,
Telecommunication Networks & Infrastructure.
- Installation Engineering (IE) Services: - Layout planning & design, - Tower Height calculations, - Topographic and Boundary Survey, -Geotechnical Engineering, - Environmental Assessment, - Permitting and Expediting Services, - Existing Structure As-Builts (Mapping of Structure and Site) if any, -Structural assessment, evaluation and analysis of Existing Structure if any, - Structure design modifications (Strengthening Drawings), - Foundation Design and Design modifications, - Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, - Photo Simulations.
- Design & Performance Management Services: GSM, GPRS, EDGE,WCDMA, UMTS, (2G, 3G, 3.5/4G), Wimax, Optical Fiber Access.
- Survey: -site survey, -Engineering survey, -RF Survey, -LoS Survey
- RF Planning and Optimization: - Dimensioning, - CW Data Collection , - Model Tuning, - Nominal Cell Planning, - Coverage & Interference Analysis, -Technical Site Surveys, - Frequency or Code planning, - Parameter Settings, - Transmission Planning, - RF, - Site-on Air Verification , - System Audits, -Network Optimization, - Network Acceptance.
- Transmission Planning: -Creation of transmission topology drawings, -Link performance calculations for new hops, -Path profile analysis, -Channel frequency assignment, -Capacity & time slot allocation, -Line of site surveys, confirmation of design, -Detailed reporting.
- Project Management : -Coordinate survey, soil analysis and geo-technical issues, -Plan & coordinate power/telco requirements, -Prepare & oversee project budgets, -Supervise site construction, -Progress reports & documentation, -Procurement, warehousing, materials, -Field quality control, -Site security, -Manage all required inspections, -As-built mark-ups
- Civil/Site Works: Foundations, Structural, Electrical & Grounding systems,
- Tower Maintenance: Supply, Installation & Commissioning Services for all Telecom Civil works.
- Testing: - Sweep testing, - Ground testing, - Material testing, - Certify soil compaction
- Pre Installation Complete site Survey: Civil Work Survey, Technical survey.
- Site Installation: Civil Work Installation, Telecom Installations: RBS/BTS/node-B, Transmission.
- Installation & Commissioning (I&C) Services: - I&C Services for Radio/BTS/RBS/node-B (GSM/CDMA/3G) & auxiliaries, -I&C Services for MW & auxiliaries, - I&C Services for BSC/RNC.
- Quality QA/QC : All the Installed sites issues to be Check, Correct, Optimize by Corrective & Preventive steps by Telecom Auditors via QASIS Quality Assurance System Implementation Services.
- Optimization / Audit of the site: -In this section the coverage, Interference and Key performance Indicators “KPIs” of the site to be test in the surrounding coverage areas of that site. Test mobile Equipment system (TEMS) is required for the complete coverage & Drive Testing of the particular site. Also the Optimization professional do onsite optimization to make sure best quality of Services.
- Resource Management: Kullss also do provide the resource management services of recruiting Professionals (Technicians, Engineers, Experts, Specialist, Managers) in any department of Telecommunication for Local & International Organizations.
IT & E-Services
An outstanding IT strategy can be a competitive advantage, but only if it’s combined with outstanding execution. Our Project &
Application Solutions teams are personally dedicated to your success. We simplify the complexity of implementing and integrating a new
IT solution into your organization, while reducing risk, improving efficiency & making the most of your information technology assets.
Kullss professionals deliver a full breadth of design, development and services including: We roll up our sleeves to determine the optimal
means to organize, plan, architect and govern technology initiatives that support your mission and business goals. We help you create:
- Technology road maps and strategic plans
- Governance and enterprise project management
- Plans to rescue troubled projects
- Requirements definition and solution design documents
- Information exchange models and documentation
- Continuity of operations and disaster recovery plans
- Business Analysts: Your organization requires business analysts with the knowledge, skills and attitudes you need to effectively deliver results, every day. We are focused on finding the best business analysts in the industry and can help you engage the right people to organize and lead change in your organization.
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control QA/QC: You should always demand the highest quality in your products and your people. We are focused on finding the best quality assurance & quality Control engineers in the industry and can help you engage the right people to rganize and lead change within your organization.
- Project Management: Our proven leadership and oversight on projects helps deliver technical solutions that conform to the agreed specifications on-time and on-budget.
- Development and Integration: We leverage world-class tools to construct information sharing platforms, portals, case management systems, repositories and visualization/analytics solutions.
- Implementation and Training: We successfully deploy technology platforms and solutions by addressing migration, training (technical and user), communications and other critical success factors.
- Maintenance and Support: Our flexible options can maintain, support and enhance a technology solution over its lifetime.
- Staff Augmentation & Managed Teams: Our expert professionals can be provided on a contract, through an outsourced team.
- Jobs & Online Staffing: Kullss (Kull Engineering Services & Solutions) jobs & online staffing recruitment division provides services for National & International Organizations. Hiring well qualified, experienced people is good for business. Matching your workforce needs with the best talent in the marketplace is the cornerstone of our business. Whether you need a single resource, a team or a steady pipeline of professionals, we can meet the most diverse workforce needs with people committed to your success.
The objective of Kullss jobs & online staffing recruitment division is to assist the employers to find proficient professionals to meet their job
requirements. Also Kullss help individuals to meet the employers and secure jobs befitting their qualifications and work experience.
Kullss jobs & online staffing recruitment division use a unified approach to provide effective recruitment services & solutions for achieving
the organizational objectives. Kullss jobs & online staffing recruitment division follow a standardize process prior to referring a candidate to
the employer, comprises of a sequence of steps that include preliminary interviews, trade tests, verification of credentials and assessing the
suitability of the candidate. The prerequisite to this systematic approach is a specific job/candidate profile from the employer which enables
us to determine the organization’s expectations, job demands and the responsibilities in that particular position.
Kullss jobs & online staffing recruitment division helps to assess the applicant’s existing skills and potential for acquiring skills, areas of
interests, personal characteristics and tendency to interact with people thereby giving complete measure of the candidate’s potential.
Real estate & Construction
Kullss (Kull Engineering Services & Solutions) serve with full variety of construction services for public and private sectors, contractors,
builders, educators, and researchers.
Kullss have a verified record of consistency and dedication to achieve the highest level of satisfaction. With warehouses and procurement
offices we can provide materials for any project, in-depth understanding of desired construction objectives we can provide matchless
solutions. We offer innovative and practical civil solutions, demonstrating a clear understanding of the behavior of traditional / historical /
modern buildings and unrivalled style for the concerned renovation of redundant and at risk listed buildings.
The scope of engineering work in Real estate & Construction includes process design, basic engineering, detailed engineering, piping design,
civil / structural design, mechanical design and electrical & instrumentation design. All work is done in adherence to an established quality
system inclusive of interdisciplinary checks and document control.
- Combining technology and traditional skills
- Excellence through innovation
- Purity of design and elegance in construction
- Sustainability and energy efficiency in building design and construction
Civil Construction & Maintenance/renovation Services for:
- Individual / Private Houses, Bungalows, Apartments, flats, plazas.
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Govt offices, Guest Houses, waiting areas.
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Motorway Service Area
- Housing Societies
- Multi-Storey Buildings and Plazas
- Dams, Tunnels, Roads and Highways
Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP)
Kullss (Kull Engineering Services & Solutions) MEP division is a leading services provider of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP)
“Designing, Execution, Implementation and consulting”.
Kullss MEP division focuses on and dedicated to mechanical drawings, mechanical drafting and design services. Kullss is known for its high
quality, cost effectiveness and time bound mechanical electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineering services. In reality, we think you will find
working with us to be very different because we have team of HVAC design engineers/technician, MEP design engineers/technicians,
Plumbing designers and MEP drafting detailing experts who deliver world class value within project deadline.
Kullss MEP services & Solutions includes:
- Residential Buildings, apartments, bungalows.
- Commercial Buildings, plazas.
- Building Automation
- Institutional Buildings like school
- Industrial Buildings
- Healthcare Units like hospitals
- Research and Development centers
- Entertainment Zones, Malls and Multiplexes
Kullss intend for customer satisfaction, value addition and customer service. Our working approach is absolutely MEP Process driven and
result oriented. We make every effort to repeatedly get better and update our development process and systems to stay in tune with the
modern technology. Our customer friendly mechanical electrical plumbing services, flexibility and competent project management has
contributed considerably in building long term business relationships.
Kullss MEP division considers each and every Project as a work of art and knows that customer satisfaction is achieved first, by carefully
listening to our clients and studying their needs, second, by suggesting thoroughly studied solutions and agreeing on a plan, and finally, by
executing the works in accordance with the set plan.
Operations & Maintenance Services
- Facilities Management O&M Services
- Telecom Operation & Maintenance (O&M) and Outsourcing
- O&M Services of Power Plant
1. Facilities Management O&M Services:
(a). Building O & M Services: Kullss have the workforce of skilled mechanics and technicians provide comprehensive preventive and
corrective maintenance services as well as building operations for Commercial & Residential areas, Entire townships, Housing Complexes,
high rise Buildings in the following trades:
- Computer & Networking Services
- Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical and Plumbing
- Building Operations & controlled systems
- mechanical and electronic access systems
- Office Interiors
(b). Landscape Services: Kullss workforce of Horticulturists and Property maintenance workers provide comprehensive maintenance of
campus landscape and hardscape, including:
- Organic Fertilization and Treatment Programs
- Historic Elm Preservation
- Conventional Turf and Tree Care
- Landscape and Hardscape Installations and Renovations
- Parking structures, site utilities, landscaping and grounds
- Building structure (exterior envelope), roof, brick or masonry
- Evaluate permanent interiors and furniture, fixtures, and equipment for the basic application of maintenance programs.
2. Telecom Operation and Maintenance (O&M) and Outsourcing: Kullss offers consulting for turnkey, maintenance, restoration,
and operations services for all types of networks: broadband, wireless, copper, coax and hybrid. We are capable of performing these
services throughout the region, giving us local resource and local pricing capabilities over a larger geographic area. Our turnkey consulting
services result from our capability of delivering network service at lower costs, quicker and at equal or better quality than the cost of
performing the activities in-house.
Kullss is expanding their customer base with every day passing, improve customer loyalty, raise their profitability, and reduce their
CAPEX and OPEX are the great challenges telecom Operator & vendor Companies.
By outsourcing Field O&M services, network O&M, Telecom Operator & vendor Companies will be able to concentrate on core telecom
services, effectively reduce the O&M cost, and keep the cost transparent and controllable. Moreover Kull Engineering Services & Solutions
is capable of doing Telecom network planning & infrastructure design, implementation, Turnkey, operation & maintenance.
Successful O&M Outsourcing: Plan, Organize, Schedule and Control each & every activity in a Professional way. Importantly strategy
planning of the service scope & classification of O&M Outsourcing. O&M outsourcing helps carriers lower their cost and increase their
core competence, Improve Network Efficiency, Reduced Operating Cost, Best practice routines for checking, reporting and acting on risk
factors in the network
3. O&M services of Power Plant: Ascertaining hassle free operation of machinery in a power plant is its utmost priority. Maintenance of
the operative machinery makes the plant function more efficiently. We with a team of diligent members provide Operation & Maintenance of
Power Plants. The in-depth knowledge of the members assists our customers to avail maximum benefit of the Operation & Maintenance
Services. Moreover, we provide professional O&M Services at prompt basis.
Operation & maintenance contract of the plant with following backup support.
- Guaranteed generation / production with penalty / Bonus clause.
- Energy auditing with latest instruments on periodical basis to operate the plant on the best efficiency.
- Periodical condition monitoring of all equipments which include.
- Vibration monitoring, bearing condition monitoring, dynamic balancing of impellers etc.
- Spare parts planning to have optimum level of inventory.
- Availability of specialist of different discipline like Electrical, Instrumentation, Turbine, Boiler, Rotary kiln, Water treatment on short notice from central pool.
We are aware of the impact of fuel costs on variable component of generation cost and confident of contributing towards economic
generation cost by way of participating with the customer in choosing appropriate fuel mix, tuning combustion control, attending to high
flue gas temperature, excess air, steam consumption, auxiliary power consumption, specific coal consumption, condenser vacuum etc.
Performance Audits: We conduct a performance audit (Quality Control) at the facility once per year on a schedule basis and once per
year on a “Surprise” basis. The purpose of the audit is to monitor plant management’s execution of:
- O & M Contract obligations,
- Compliance with our policies, programs and procedures and Maintaining a positive morale within the facility staff. The owner will be invited to either conduct his or her own evaluation or attend the meeting with plant management, which immediately follows our evaluation.
- Equipment Audit with Relevance to Usability and Maintainability.
- Audit and Review of Spares
- Recommendations for Failure Analysis and Modifications
- We provide consultancy services to implement the best practices in equipment management improve equipment performance and enhance the effectiveness of maintenance management.
- We have a group of condition monitoring specialists with advanced data collectors and analyzers, to carry out predictive maintenance services.
4. EDEL-Kullss's Medical Equipment O & M services: With EDEL-Kullss, medical care facilities have a cost-effective plan for medical
equipment servicing repair and maintenance that increases the life and productivity of medical equipment. By outsourcing medical equipment
repair, hospital equipment repair, medical equipment servicing repair and maintenance service to EDEL-Kullss, hospitals and healthcare
facilities reduce the total cost of ownership of medical equipment and medical equipment repair. This allows a higher return on investment -
medical equipment functions properly for longer periods of time; medical personnel can be more productive and more focused on their core
business - caring for patients.
EDEL-Kullss's service offering includes general medical and diagnostic imaging medical equipment repair and maintenance, compliance
consulting, facility-wide multi-vendor service management, and capital medical equipment sales and installation.
EDEL-Kullss Medical equipment technician specialists maintain satisfied customers
EDEL-Kullss's responsiveness, quality of technical work & From medical equipment technician to technology manager, the staff constantly
strives to ensure client satisfaction & provide medical equipment repair services that are the best in their class.
EDEL-Kullss places great importance on the quality of personnel it recruits. EDEL-Kullss's medical equipment technician specialists and other
employees, are trained and empowered to work in an autonomous, rewarding environment with emphasis placed on continuous professional
development to serve the medical equipment repair customer.
Medical Equipment Repair and Maintenance
Complete Preventive Maintenance of parts and medical equipment performed by medical equipment technician specialists as applicable to
the published manufacturers' recommendations, including interior and exterior cleaning, lubrication, alignment and adjustment, calibration,
inspection and replacement.
Electrical Safety Inspections by medical equipment technician specialists of all devices, conducted periodically to insure devices comply with
recommended electrical safety standards for medical equipment.
Incoming Inspection of New Medical Equipment by medical equipment technician specialists prior to its use for patient care.
Quality Assurance Reporting to assess the quality of the clinical equipment support program.
Technology Assessment/Pre-purchase Evaluation
Prior to purchasing or replacing a device or medical system, EDEL-Kullss can provide purchase recommendations based on the experience of
its medical equipment technician specialists and other personnel maintaining medical equipment. A technical evaluation of equipment under
consideration will include information and recommendations relating to equipment reliability, serviceability, and possible clinical problems.
With this data, clients can make the most informed decisions for their medical equipment management program, such as when to select new
or refurbished medical equipment.